APEX GLOBAL SERVICE PROJECT
- Project name
Apex Club to Club Service Support.
To connect Apex Club service projects with potential donor Apex Clubs.
- It will be a one off project and not a continuous support initiative.
- The maximum sum will be AUD10,000 or its approximate equivalent in the local currency of the recipient country.
- Full application supported by relevant documentation to be submitted within the stipulated time frame.
- Applications to be lodged by National Associations signed off by the National President and IRO/NIRD.
- A maximum of 3 applications can be submitted by a member Association.
- Role of the Apex Global Chairman
- To call for applications.
- To evaluate the submissions in consultation with the Vice Chairman.
- To circulate the successful applications to all the member Associations.
- To monitor and measure the success rate.
- To cancel applications that have not been funded in full at the end of the term.
- Time lines
August – Global Chairman takes office
1stSeptember – Call to Associations to submit applications
30thNovember – Closing date for applications
31stDecember – Successful applications to be circulated
30thJune – Unfunded applications to be cancelled